caf-forum

[caf-forum] [Fwd: Excel file for EA Assessment Framework]

To: Chief Architects Forum <CHIEFARCHITECTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chief Architects Forum <caf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ira M. Grossman" <Ira.M.Grossman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:42:52 -0500
The attached excel spreadsheet was prepared by the Department of Transportation to record their OMB EA Assessment Framework Scores.  It has been vetted through the FEAPMO and is generic so that it can be used by any agency.  Please feel free to use this spread sheet scorecard.

Ira Grossman
Chair,  Chief Architects Forum