caf-forum

[caf-forum] Request from Carolyn Strano, Professor of Systems Management

To: Chief Architects Forum <CHIEFARCHITECTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CAF Forum <caf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ira M. Grossman" <Ira.M.Grossman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:14:19 -0400
At last week's Chief Architects Forum, Carolyn Strano a Professor of Systems Management at the National Defense University, Information Resources Management College requested assistance in obtaining Enterprise Architecture related information for her doctoral degree.  Below is Carolyn's request.  If you can be of assistance please correspond directly with Carolyn.

Thanks
Ira Grossman
Chair, Chief Architects Forum