caf-forum

[caf-forum] Invitation to March 4 teleconference on working in our colla

To: drm-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, caf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bsr-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:14:37 -0500
Greetings!
You are invited to join us on Friday, March 4, 10:30 - noon to learn about
the Collaborative Work Environment that allows us to work together without
leaving our desks.  The general newcomers' orientation  is 10:30 - 11:15 am
and our working session around specific tasks is from 11:15 am. - noon.
Join us for one or both sessions.  The agenda is below:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommunityLearning_CWE/ConferenceCalls_2005_03_04    (01)

No RSVP is necessary; add your name to the agenda if you like.    (02)

Best regards,
Susan    (03)

Susan B. Turnbull
Senior Program Advisor
Office of Intergovernmental Solutions
Office of Citizen Services and Communications
US General Services Administration
p 202.501.6214
susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx    (04)