caf-forum

[caf-forum] Invitation to Wiki teleconference training on Friday, Feb. 1

To: Terry.Hardgrave@xxxxxx, drm-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, caf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:28:36 -0500
Greetings!    (01)

You are invited to the Friday, Feb. 18 training on the Collaborative Work
Environment (including wiki).   Pls RSVP to me, not the listserv, if you
plan to join us.
The first 15 min. will be newcomers orientation.  If you've already
participated in the orientation, pls join us at 11:20 as we introduce how
to comment in  wiki space and how to create links.  The agenda and call-in
information is available at::
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommunityLearning_CWE/ConferenceCalls_2005_02_18    (02)

Best regards,
Susan    (03)

Susan B. Turnbull
Senior Program Advisor
Office of Intergovernmental Solutions
Office of Citizen Services and Communications
US General Services Administration
p 202.501.6214
susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
http://www.gsa.gov/intergov    (04)