soa-forum

[soa-forum] First SOA CoP Demo Phase 5 Conference Call, Monday, November

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 17:20:01 -0400

With a Proposed Theme of "Our Space: Networking Web 2.0, SOA, and the Semantic Web for Government 2.0 (Making It Easier to Do!)" and a Suggested Best Practice Example of GovTrack.us (1) by Tim Berners-Lee at the recent W3C Workshop (2) - also see SICoP What's New (3) - I thought we should have our first conference call to discuss this and the other feedback received since the 4th conference (4), so please join us, if you can, using Conference Call-in number: 641-715-3840 PASSCODE: 269399#.

We plan to have monthly calls (December 3, January 7, etc.) until say April and then increase the frequency. I will post the notes for those that cannot attend.

By my count, we have about six that have expressed interest in piloting with government data in phase 5.

Brand

(1) http://www.govtrack.us/

(2) http://www.w3.org/2007/03/RdfRDB/cfp

(3) http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoP#nid3QGM